The Olive Oilers Greek Adventure 2019
- Visit the Temple of Zeus and the ancient city of Olympia, a UNESCO World Heritage site and origin of the ancient Greek Olympic Games.
- Explore modern Olympia, where the modern-day Olympic torch is lit by the reflection of sunlight in a parabolic mirror before embarking on it's journey to the host country.
- Discover the world-famous Meteora - a complex of Eastern Orthodox monasteries balancing precariously upon rocky outcrops. This UNESCO listed complex, home to only a handful of nuns and monks, is one of the largest and oldest of its kind.
- Make a visit to the ancient ruins of Delphi, with breathtaking views over the Phocis Valley.
- Take a day to discover Athens at your own pace. With the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Ancient Agora of Athens, dozens of museums, art galleries, lively squares, eateries and bars, there is plenty to keep you busy for the day!
*Excursions will be organised locally by the Rally Marshall.
Dover to Calais return ferry | All overnight stays and campsite fees | Eight campsites across mainland Greece and Corfu | Friendly and efficient booking service | Free ferries advice from Greece to Italy*
*We can't book the Italy to Greece ferry crossing for you but we are more than happy to assist you in booking the right ferries and answering any other questions you may have.
From 10-05-2019 - To 21-06-2019 (42 night/s)Based on a motorhome up to 10m with 2 people travelling:: £1,375
(Excludes any local taxes that may be payable)Booking Enquiry
10-05-2019 - 17-05-2019Camping Diana (GR8335)
17-05-2019 - 23-05-2019Iria Beach Camping (GR8620)
23-05-2019 - 27-05-2019Camping Athen (GR8590)
27-05-2019 - 01-06-2019Delphi Camping (GR8520)
01-06-2019 - 06-06-2019Camping Sikia (GR8280)
06-06-2019 - 12-06-2019Camping Vrachos Kastraki (GR8255)
11-06-2019 - 12-06-2019Camping Drepano Igoumenitsa (GR8230)
12-06-2019 - 19-06-2019Karda Beach Camping and Bungalows (GR8375)
19-06-2019 - 21-06-2019Camping Drepano Igoumenitsa (GR8230)
P&O Ferries, 01-05-2019
Travel outbound any day from 1 May 2019.
P&O Ferries, 18-07-2019
Travel inbound any day up to 18 July 2019.