Organising a rally requires hard work and attention to detail. There are campsites to book, ferry crossings to arrange, excursions to set up and entertainment to consider. But when the careful planning and extensive preparation comes together, it makes for a highly successful and enjoyable trip for all. The Alan Rogers Rallies team are on hand to help you every step of the way.
We are very flexible and offer the following services:
- Advice on suitable campsites based on over 45 years of experience
- Liaison with your chosen campsite to ensure that you get the best possible pitches
- Channel crossings at very competitive rates or a pitch only service if preferred
- Comprehensive travel insurance if desired
- Organisation of any excursions, meals etc.
- Friendly and efficient booking service
- Manage all financial aspects of your rally
- Produce a helpful travel pack for all your rally participants
Want to know more about organising a rally?
Several of our rally marshals have kindly written about their trips to give those thinking of organising a rally some insight into the experience. Take a look at their stories below.